When talking with makeup artist Saskia Lindsay, Chanel counter at Dillard’s at The Mall at Green Hills, I learned some very important summer beauty tips. Makeup is something we all love to wear! Check out these great tips from an expert:
- LESS is MORE, especially for summer.
- Naturally glowing skin is definitely in.
- Women should use a tinted moisturizer (Chanel Hydramax Tinted Moisturizer).
- Liquid eye shadows are great and light for summer.
- Sheer, hydrating lipsticks are great and comfortable in hot weather (Chanel Rouge Coco Shine).
Be sure to visit Saskia or any makeup artist at the Dillard's Chanel counter! The counter will also be getting a visit from their national makeup artist Wed. August 17. Mark your calendars, ladies!
Dillards’s, The Mall At Green Hills
2126 Abbott Martin Rd Ste 500. Nashville, TN 37215
“I dreamt my whole life about being a mother,” says Heidi Jellison. “I never dreamt about a big wedding, honestly never even dreamt about the husband part.” Jellison, a 35-year-old concert harpist and harp teacher, laughs at this last bit, but then her face settles into a quiet solemnity.
To read this and other Her Well-Being stories, click here.