When talking with makeup artist Saskia Lindsay, Chanel counter at Dillard’s at The Mall at Green Hills, I learned some very important summer beauty tips. Makeup is something we all love to wear! Check out these great tips from an expert:
- LESS is MORE, especially for summer.
- Naturally glowing skin is definitely in.
- Women should use a tinted moisturizer (Chanel Hydramax Tinted Moisturizer).
- Liquid eye shadows are great and light for summer.
- Sheer, hydrating lipsticks are great and comfortable in hot weather (Chanel Rouge Coco Shine).
Be sure to visit Saskia or any makeup artist at the Dillard's Chanel counter! The counter will also be getting a visit from their national makeup artist Wed. August 17. Mark your calendars, ladies!
Dillards’s, The Mall At Green Hills
2126 Abbott Martin Rd Ste 500. Nashville, TN 37215
Jennifer McCloud always wanted to be a mom. That's why, after difficulties getting pregnant, the native Nashvillian was elated to discover she was pregnant. With triplets!
To read this and other Her Well-Being stories, click here.